You can become a member by living in or around Union Square, attending
at least one meeting in the calendar year, and paying membership dues.
Members have the right to:
• Make motions and vote at all meetings except the Board of Directors
(referred to as the Board) meetings,
• Nominate officers and members of the Board,
• Be nominated, self-nominated, elected, or appointed to the Board,
• Call a special meeting of the Association, and
• Attend and address the Board at any Board meeting without
having to notify the Board in advance.
Annual dues for regular membership are $5. Dues can be paid by cash or check at an association meeting, or online, using the button below.
Membership Dues: $5
We are a 501c3 organization and donations are tax-deductible. Donations can be given directly to the Treasurer by cash or check, or online, using the button below.